Halloween Reboot to Begin Filming in January and They're in Search of Extras!
November 27, 2017 By Chelsea T.
Some Wounds Never Heal
Photo by: Jamie Lee Curtis via Instagram
2018's Halloween reboot has horror fans in a frenzy as they patiently wait for the film to be released. The movie is set to begin filming in Charleston, South Carolina this January, and a ton of extras are needed for the film.
According to Tona B. Dahlquist Casting, agents are in search of extra of all races and ages, from children through seniors. Also needed for the film are real police officers, nurses, EMTs, CSI Investigators, photographers and a coroner.
Along with being posted on the casting company's Facebook page, ads were also posted on www.filmsc.com. More details will be announced next month regarding the need for stand-ins, photo doubles and special looks or skills.
Interested in becoming an extra? Here's what you need to submit:
- Two current photos, one full-length and one of your face. Cellphone photos are OK, but do not wear a hat or sunglasses
- Your name
- Your age
- Your phone number (cellphone is preferred)
- The city and state where you live
- Your height
- Your weight
- Your clothing sizes
- Any visible tattoos or piercings
- Vehicle information because some extras will be cast with their vehicle (List the color, make, model and year of the vehicle)
Submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Facebook post says to include the following in the subject header: gender, age, ethnicity, city and state.