- 340 Fairgrounds St.
- Garden City, MN
- Average Review
- Review Me
- Scare Factor
- Appropriate For
- Organization Type
- Commercial / For Profit
- Listing Categories
- Haunted Houses, Zombie Hunts & Shootouts, Haunted Mazes / Haunted Corn Mazes, Spook Walks / Haunted Trails
- More Info
- Snacks & Refreshments, Outdoor Event(s), Indoor Event(s), Touching Not Allowed, Free Parking
· Legends: Out of the Minnesota wilderness, tall tales of terror have emerged, including Big Foot and ghosts rising from a sunken ship. What would happen if they were all in one place?
· Zombie Outbreak: After the apocalypse falls, there's only one place safe from the spread: Terminus. The path is clearly marked, but to get there, you must walk through a half mile of zombie-infested woods.
· Killer Clowns 3D: Strap on your 3D glasses for this assault of the senses. Bright colors, neon lights, and killer clowns coming from all sides are just some of the horrors that await.
· Phobias: Are you afraid of spiders? Small spaces? Dark corridors? You'll find out on this twisted walk of fear.
· Terror Tunnel: Dressed with grisly gore and horrifying scenes, only the bravest should enter this tunnel of horror. Email Haunt Owner
Hours of Operation: 7pm-10pm (Oct 5,6,12 & 13)
7pm-11pm (Oct 18,19,20,26,27)
Open Rain or Shine!
Admission Costs: 5 Attractions 1 Price! Unlimited Wristbands General Admission $22
Fast Pass $32
Come Early & Stay All Night! CASH ONLY
(Zombie Paintball not included in wristband)
Payments Accepted: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
- event open dates
There are no reviews for this listing yet